Stainless Steel Wash Troughs With No-Touch Sensor Taps
Product Code WTIR
- The wash troughs are manufactured from 1.6mm thick stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Stocked in 4 standard sizes: 1200mm with two taps, 1500mm and 1800mm with 3 taps, and 2400mm with 4 taps.
- Supplied with infrared sensor operated basin taps with solenoid valves and control box (mains or battery power supply). For more info on infra red taps.
- See the tap here.
- The sensor tap operates when the users hands are in the sensor area.
- The wash troughs are available from stock for quick standard delivery.
- The wash troughs come complete with sensor taps, a 38mm central waste fitting, and integral wall fixing brackets.
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm or 2400mm long.
- 400mm front to back.
- 150mm deep with 75mm splashback.
Optional Extras .
- To order usually 2 to 3 working days.
- Stainless steel front support legs.
- McAlpine 38mm plastic bottle trap.
- Chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome waste pipe and flange.
- TMV3 mixing valves (1 recommended per tap).
- Stainless steel wall mounted and deck mounted soap dispensers.
- Stainless steel paper towel dispensers.
To see the full range of stainless steel wash troughs.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**