Combined Slop Hopper Sink and Drainer
Combined Sluice Sink With Sink And Drainer - LH
Product Code DUHS-LH
- Stainless steel wall mounted combined sluice sink (slop hopper) with sink and plain top.
- Complies with the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C: Sanitaryware Assemblies which replaces the old HTM64 specification.
- DU HS Hospital disposal unit.
- Left hand sluice, centre bowl, and right hand plain top, also available with right hand sluice.
- Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel with a satin polish finish.
- The combined slop hopper is manufactured with an anti drip edge and turn down to all four sides.
- Complete with wall mounting brackets with the option of front support legs.
- Overall size 1600mm x 600mm.
- Available from stock with back entry flushpipe connection for a concealed cistern or top entry for an exposed cistern.
- Top entry models come complete with a stainless steel downpipe.
- Back entry or top entry flushpipe connection. (Top entry extra).
- Full flushing rim to ensure efficient and hygienic flushing.
- 110mm plain spigot outlet with the option of white polypropylene P or S traps.
- 500mm x 400mm x 200mm stainless steel sink bowl.
- 38mm unslotted flush grated waste fitting, no overflow.
- Supplied as standard with no tap holes, but can be supplied with one central or two tap holes either 22mm, 28mm or 35mm diameter.
- The combined sluice sink can be supplied with a stainless steel manual cistern with operating lever or a plastic concealed / exposed cistern and flushpipe with operating lever.
- Concealed 505mm (W) x 312mm (H) x 150mm (D).
- Exposed 455mm (W) x 318mm (H) x 155mm (D).
- In stock standard delivery time usually 3 to 5 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.