£1,314.00 (inc VAT) £1095.00 (exc VAT) GBP
In Stock 3 to 5 Working Days
Please click on the dimensions tab for full details
Bariatric Toilet WC Pan
Product Code BAR
- Stainless steel white powder coated Bariatric toilet.
- The Bariatric toilet is designed for disabled and heavy duty use.
- Supplied as either back to wall for a concealed cistern, or back to wall with a top entry connection for exposed cistern and flush pipe.
- It is manufactured from 2mm thick stainless steel and tested to 1000 kgs.
- Fully compliant with latest water flushing regulations.
- The Bariatric toilets are specified and used by clients of many local authority occupational health departments.
- The large base combined with wall and floor fixing make this Bariatric toilet very secure.
- The bariatric toilet is shown with optional Big John toilet Seat.
- From stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
- Back or top entry flushpipe connection.
- Big John Seat and Cover (load tested to 500 kgs)
- Concealed low level plastic cistern with through wall lever, and flush pipe.
- Exposed heavy duty white cistern with lever and flush pipe.
From stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.