Nursery Stainless Steel Wash Trough
325mm front to back
Nursery Wash Trough 325mm Wide
Product Code NWT
- Stainless steel nursery wash trough.
- Compact design with short projection of 325mm to allow easy access to the taps.
- Ideal for nursery or junior schools, play areas, theme parks, and areas with limited access.
- Manufactured from 1.6mm thick satin finish stainless steel.
- Rounded front edge and side safety edges.
- Five standard lengths all with central 38mm flush grated waste fitting (no plug or overflow).
- The wash trough can be supplied with single or pairs of tap holes per user, see options, and come complete with integral wall fixing brackets.
- Optional 600mm or 900mm front support legs.
- Optional vandal resistant time flow taps for pre mixed or cold water with anti jamming/ flooding feature.
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, or 2400mm long.
- 325mm front to back.
- 150mm deep.
- In stock 1 to 2 working days.
Tap Hole Options
- Please select your wash trough tap hole preference from the drop down box.
- Pairs of 22mm tap holes per user for standard taps.
- Single 22mm tap holes for cold or pre mixed water supply taps.
- Single 35mm tap holes for monobloc mixer taps.
- For all other tap hole requirements please contact us.
- Taps. Please select from options if required or go to tap section for more choices.
- Stainless steel front support legs (pair), 600mm or 900mm long.
- McAlpine 38mm plastic bottle trap.
- Chrome plated brass 38mm bottle trap with chrome waste pipe and flange.
- Stainless steel wall mounted and deck mounted soap dispensers.
- Stainless steel paper towel dispensers.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.