Wudu Foot Wash Trough - Double
Select dimensions for more details
Double Wudu Foot Wash Trough
Product Code WUDU-2
- The Double Wudu foot wash trough is manufactured from stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Double station foot wash trough for two users.
- Single foot wash troughs and purpose made units available.
- Complete with a two press button time flow non concussive taps for pre mixed water supply.
- Stainless steel hinged foot grating to aid cleaning.
- Wudu translates as cleaning oneself in preparation for prayer.
- Ideal for Mosques, schools, and places of worship.
- Centre waste outlet.
- 1200mm long
- In stock 1 to 3 working days.
- 2 x Stainless steel foot stools.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Made to order usually 7 to 10 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.