Wash Trough With Infrared Sensor Taps
400mm front to back
150mm deep with 75mm splashback
Stainless Steel Wash Troughs With No-Touch Sensor Taps
Product Code WTIR
- The wash troughs are manufactured from 1.6mm thick stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Stocked in 4 standard sizes: 1200mm with two taps, 1500mm and 1800mm with 3 taps, and 2400mm with 4 taps.
- Supplied with infrared sensor operated basin taps with solenoid valves and control box (mains or battery power supply). For more info on infra red taps.
- Please note the sensor taps will differ from the main wash trough picture and will be the same as the separate image shown. See the tap here.
- The sensor tap operates when the users hands are in the sensor area.
- The wash troughs are available from stock for quick standard delivery.
- The wash troughs come complete with sensor taps, a 38mm central waste fitting, and integral wall fixing brackets.
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm or 2400mm long.
- 400mm front to back.
- 150mm deep with 75mm splashback.
- To order usually 2 to 3 working days
- Stainless steel front support legs.
- McAlpine 38mm plastic bottle trap.
- Chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome waste pipe and flange.
- TMV3 mixing valves (1 recommended per tap).
- Stainless steel wall mounted and deck mounted soap dispensers.
- Stainless steel paper towel dispensers.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 2 to 3 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.