Stainless Steel Wash Trough With Frame
400mm front to back
150mm deep with 75mm splashback
850mm high frame
Freestanding Wash Trough With Frame
Product Code WTA-FRAME
The free standing stainless steel wash troughs are supplied with a flat pack frame and shelf and are manufactured in one piece from 1.5mm thick grade 304 stainless steel. Manufactured in four standard sizes of 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, and 2400mm long with tap holes drilled to customer specifications. The wash troughs are mounted on a stainless steel frame with undershelf which has rear cutouts for pipework. Supplied with a centre 38mm flush grated waste fitting, with the option of taps and traps.
A choice of tap options can be supplied with the freestanding wash trough.
- Flat pack frame and shelf (requires simple site assembly).
- 1.5mm thick stainless steel grade 304.
- Centre 38mm flush grated waste fitting.
- Cutouts in shelf for pipework.
- Four sizes in stock 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2400mm.
- Taps shown for illustration only, available for extra price in options.
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm or 2400mm long.
- 400mm front to back.
- 150mm deep with 75mm upstand.
- 850mm high frame.
- In stock 1 to 3 working days delivery.
- Taps. Please select from options.
- McAlpine 38mm plastic bottle trap.
- Chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome waste pipe and flange.
- Stainless steel wall mounted and deck mounted soap dispensers.
- Stainless steel paper towel dispensers.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.