Inset Wash Trough with Taplanding
Lengths 1150mm, 1450mm, 1750mm, 2050mm and 2350mm. (Includes 20mm flanges at both sides)
Product Code TINWT
- Manufactured from 304 grade Stainless steel.
- Inset wash trough with integrated 70mm taplanding to rear.
- Designed to be fitted into a cut out in 500mm wide worktops or vanity units.
- 20mm flange to the sides of the wash trough.
- 1 1/2" flush grated centre waste fitting.
- Taps holes can be drilled into the taplanding.
- Designed to leave a 25mm worktop edge at the front.
- Special sizes can be manufactured. Please contact us for prices.
- Taps shown for illustration only, available for extra price in options.
- 385mm front to back. (Includes 20mm flanges at front and back).
- 150mm deep.
- Lengths 1150mm, 1450mm, 1750mm, 2050mm and 2350mm. (Includes 20mm flanges at both sides).
- Made to order 12 - 15 working days.
- Taps. (Please select from options if required or go to tap section for more choices).
- Stainless steel soap and paper towel dispensers.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Purpose made usually 12 to 15 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
Ww will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.