Stock Stainless Steel Wash Troughs
400mm front to back
150mm deep with 25mm splashback
SALE ON END OF LINE ITEMS
Stock Wash Troughs
Product Code WTS
End of line product please see web page for New version of the Stock wash trough.
The stock stainless steel hand wash troughs are manufactured in one piece from 1.5mm thick grade 304 stainless steel. Manufactured in two standard size 2500mm long and pre-drilled with single 35mm tap holes per user. The troughs are supplied complete with integral wall fixing brackets, centre 38mm flush grated waste fitting, and the option of stainless steel front support legs to give height of 950mm, taps, and traps.
The 2500mm length with five single tap holes for 5 users.
A choice of four standard tap options are available to suit the tap holes in the wash troughs:
- Vandal resitant time flow taps for pre mixed or cold water with anti jamming/ flooding feature.
- Sequential lever monobloc mixer taps.
- Infra red angled basin spouts.
- Knee operated valves and fixed basin spouts.
The hand wash troughs are also available without taps.
- 1.5mm thick stainless steel grade 304.
- 25% thicker and stronger than 1.2mm stainless steel.
- In stock 2500mm for 5 users.
- 2500mm long.
- 400mm front to back.
- 150mm deep with 25mm splashback.
- In stock 1 to 2 working days.
- Taps. Please select from options.
- Stainless steel front support legs to give height of 950mm.
- McAlpine 38mm plastic bottle trap.
- Chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome waste pipe and flange.
- Stainless steel wall mounted and deck mounted soap dispensers.
- Tap hole blanks to cover tap holes which aren't required.
- Stainless steel paper towel dispensers.
Please see web page for New version of the Stock wash trough.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.