Coloured Wash Trough Stainless Steel
400mm front to back
150mm deep with 75mm splashback
Coloured Stainless Steel Wash Troughs
Product Code WTCOL
- Coloured wash troughs are manufactured in one piece from 1.6mm thick stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Colour glaze coating applied and baked on at 200 degrees for a strong durable finish.
- Standard colours usually included in the price are white, black, red, or blue.
- Grey, green, yellow, brown, cream, silver, beige, and orange are usually available at no extra charge but exact shades will depend on whats in stock at the time.
- Can be supplied in any other British Standard or RAL colour, some colours will incur a surcharge please email or phone for a price.
- Manufactured in 4 standard sizes 1200mm for 2 users, 1500mm and 1800mm for 3 users, and 2400mm for 4 users.
- The wash trough can be supplied with single or pairs of tap holes per user, see options.
- The wash trough comes complete with 38mm central waste fitting and integral wall brackets.
- Stainless steel legs are available as an optional extra. (Not coloured).
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm or 2400mm long.
- 400mm front to back.
- 150mm deep with 75mm splashback.
- Made to order usually 15 to 20 working days.
- Please select your wash trough tap hole preference from the drop down box.
- Pair of 22mm tap holes per user for standard taps.
- Single 22mm tap holes per user for cold or pre mixed water supply taps.
- Single 35mm tap hole per user for monobloc mixer taps.
- For all other tap hole requirements not listed above please select special requirements in tap hole options and we will contact you.
- Taps. Please select from options if required or go to tap section for more choices.
- Plastic or chrome plated trap.
- Stainless steel front support legs.
- Stainless steel soap and paper towel dispensers.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 15 to 20 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.