White Coloured Drinking Fountain
350mm front to back
75mm splash back
Coloured Drinking Water Fountains
- Stainless steel coloured drinking fountain manufactured in one piece from 1.6mm thick stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Finished with a heavy duty coloured finish baked on at 200 degrees for durability.
- White coloured finish as standard, other RAL or BS colours available, please ring for a quotation.
- Popular finish for many schools looking for a non stainless steel appearance.
- The drinking fountain has a radius front design to ensure there are no sharp edges or corners for safety.
- Complete with WRAS approved chrome press button drinking water bubbler valve (tap).
- Complete with wall bracket and 32mm waste fitting.
- Recommended for many applications including schools.
- Please ensure that these are drained down in cold weather to avoid damage to the bubbler.
Drinking Fountain Size
- 305mm wide.
- 350mm front to back.
- 150mm high plus 75mm splash back.
- To order 15 to 20 working days.
Drinking Fountain Options
- 225mm high Bottle / cup filler instead of bubbler valve.
- 32mm plastic bottle trap.
- 32mm chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome brass pipe and wall flange.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 15 to 20 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.