Drinking Fountain With Bottle Filler
300mm front to back.
Rear access hole 235mm from floor level.
Combined Drinking Fountain With Integral Water Bottle Filler
Product Code DFBF
- Stainless steel drinking fountain with built in water bottle filling station.
- Available in adult and junior height.
- Available as a free standing pedestal unit by adding a cover panel.
- Manufactured from stainless steel with a matt polished finish.
- WRAS approved drinking fountain bubbler tap.
- WRAS approved press button bottle filling tap.
- The drinking fountain with bottle filler has radius front corners to ensure there are no sharp edges or corners for safety.
- The bottle filler is recessed into the unit to prevent vandalism and damage usually associated with swan neck bottle fillers.
- The recessed bottle filler incorporates a push button tap and has an opening sized to take all common 0.5, 0.75, and 1 litre water bottles.
- Floor and wall mounting points with a full adult height undershroud to conceal all plumbing.
- Complete with two 32mm waste fittings with flexible waste pipes joined with a T piece to leave a single outlet.
- 1/2 inch threaded connections on both the drinking fountain bubbler and bottle filling tap.
- Lockable side door for access to the plumbing connections and fixing points.
- Large rear opening to facilitate water supply pipes and waste connections.
- With increased coverage on plastic waste we can help by encouraging the refilling of plastic bottles.
- Recommended for many applications including schools.
- 900mm high Adult (760mm - Junior).
- 300mm front to back.
- 300mm wide.
- Rear access hole 235mm from floor level.
- From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.