Combination Drinking Fountain (WRAS Approved Tap and Bottle Filler)
350mm front to back.
150mm high plus 75mm splash back.
Product Code WH-DFBF
Stainless steel drinking fountain with WRAS approved tap and swan neck bottle filler with rounded front safety edge. This elegant wall mounted design ensures you will meet the requirements of the water byelaws, provides a cost effective source of hydration, and ensures your users are protected from harm from sharp edges and corners. Please ensure that these are drained down in cold weather to avoid damage to the bubbler.
- Wall mounted drinking fountain with both a drinking water tap and swan neck bottle filler.
- Manufactured in one piece from 1.6mm thick grade 304 stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Radius front design to ensure there are no sharp edges or corners for safety.
- Complete with WRAS approved chrome plated press button drinking water bubbler valve (tap) and WRAS approved swan neck bottle filler.
- WRAS is the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and the water bubbler (tap) and bottle filler has been tested and approved to meet these requirements.
- Supplied with concealed wall mounting bracket and 32mm waste fitting.
- Rear upstand to aid cleaning and protect the wall from splashes.
- Recommended for many applications including schools, colleges and public buildings.
- Tested to 2.0 Bar pressure.
- 305mm wide.
- 350mm front to back.
- 150mm high plus 75mm splash back.
- From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.