Stainless Steel Medium Hand Wash Basin
Product Code WBMED
- Wall mounted stainless steel medium sized wash basin with apron support bracket.
- 400mm wide x 350mm front to back.
- Supplied with two 22mm tap holes.
- Perfect for washing hands under running water to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Complete with 32mm flush grated waste fitting (no overflow or plug).
- With destination hand washing becoming the norm the medium sized basin offers a perfect size to thoroughly wash your hands without touching the basin or splashing water on the floor.
- 170mm deep bowl helps prevent water splashing out of the basin.
- No overflow conforms to HTM64 and HBN 00-10 regulations.
- 400mm wide.
- 350mm front to back.
- 170mm deep.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
- Stainless steel tap hole blank.
- 32mm plastic bottle trap.
- 32mm chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome pipe and wall flange.
- Pair cross head pillar taps.
- Pair time flow basin taps.
- Single time flow basin tap (cold).
- Pair lever basin taps.
- Lever operated mono bloc mixer tap (requires tap hole to be enlarged).
- Knee operated valve and spout.
To see our full range of stainless steel wash basins.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**