Outdoor Bottle Filler
Outdoor Bottle Filler
£1,318.80 (inc VAT) £1099.00 (exc VAT) GBP
Green - In Stock 2 to 3 Working Days (other colours 8 to 10 weeks)
Outdoor Bottle Filling Fountain
Product Code M-OBFM5-IAP
- Outdoor bottle filler for re-filling drinking water bottles.
- Heavy duty green powder coated stainless steel construction.
- The outdoor bottle filling station is operated by a press button to operate the water flow.
- Pre drilled flange with ground mounting plate (requires excavation)
- The outdoor bottle filler is environmentally friendly providing a fast, convenient way to obtain drinking water, and promotes the use of refillable water bottles.
- The press button operated model can be specially ordered with an optional freeze resistant valve.
- Please ensure that these are drained down and isolated in cold weather to avoid damage to the unit
- NSF/ANSI 61.9
- Federal Public Law 111-380 (No lead)
- 1327mm high
- 933mm from floor to filling recess.
- 181mm diameter.
- In stock 3 to 4 working days
The product can be specially ordered in 10 to 12 working weeks with the following options:
- Powder coated steel in red, or, blue.
- Sensor and push button operation.
- Low level pet drinking fountain.
- Freeze resistant valve (press button model only)
In stockbusually 3 to 4 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.