Outdoor Bottle Filler
Outdoor Bottle Filling Fountain
Product Code M-OBFM5
- Outdoor bottle filler for re-filling drinking water bottles.
- Heavy duty green powder coated stainless steel construction.
- The outdoor bottle filling station is operated by a front push button.
- Laminar flow outlet to reduce splashing.
- Requires 6 x AA batteries.
- Pre drilled fixing flange with four holes.
- Supplied with ground anchor bolts.
- Rear access panel with security screws.
- The outdoor bottle filler is environmentally friendly providing a fast, convenient way to obtain drinking water, and promotes the use of refillable water bottles.
- Please ensure that these are drained down and isolated in cold weather to avoid damage to the unit.
- All internal water fittings are WRAS approved.
- Full approval details for your Water Board are downloadable here.
- 1327mm high.
- 933mm from floor to filling recess.
- 181mm diameter.
- Green and stainless steel finish usually in stock for delivery in 3 to 4 working days (check availability before ordering).
- Other colours to order usually 12 to 14 working weeks.
- Due to the manufacturing and import times which are out of our control the lead times are a guideline only and are not guaranteed.
- Inground anchor plate.
- Inline water filter.
- Powder coated stainless steel in red or blue specially ordered in 12 to 14 working weeks.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Green & stainless steel finish usually in stock for 3 to 4 working days delivery (Please check before ordering).
Red, blue or special finishes to order usually 12 to 14 weeks.
Due to the manufacturing and import times which are out of our control the lead times are a guideline only and are not guaranteed.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.