Stainless Steel Freestanding Wash Basin On Frame
400mm front to back.
Stainless Steel Hand Wash Basin On Frame
Product Code WB-FRAME
- Stainless steel freestanding wash basin complete on frame with shelf.
- Freestanding unit with shelf.
- Cutout in rear of shelf for pipework.
- Full size wash basin ideal for infection control hand washing in all areas.
- 2 x 22mm tap holes, can be made larger if required.
- Complete with 32mm flush grated waste fitting (no overflow or plug).
- Flat pack frame and shelf for easy site assembly.
- Freestanding design makes this basin ideal for areas where no wall fixing is available including building sites, vaccine centres, testing centres and areas where extra hand washing is required.
- Taps shown for photo purposes only.
- 500mm wide.
- 400mm front to back.
- 140mm deep basin.
- 850mm high.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
- Stainless steel tap hole blank.
- 32mm plastic bottle trap.
- 32mm chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome pipe and wall flange.
- Taps from our extensive range.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.