Floor Standing Trough Urinal Stainless Steel
Sizes above 2400mm require special delivery vehicles - so please ring for prices.
Can be ordered to suit special applications such as L Plan on two walls, or U plan on three walls, either in two or three pieces with infill panels.
Stainless Steel Floor Standing Trough Urinal
Product code FSTU
Stainless steel floor standing trough urinals with a satin polish finish. The floor standing trough urinals are available to order online in five standard sizes, and can be manufactured to order in any size up to and including 3300mm in one piece. NOW INCLUDES A STAINLESS STEEL CISTERN AT NO EXTRA COST. The trough urinals are supplied with:
- Vandal resistant square horizontal sparge pipe flushing system.
- End panels suitable for butting to side wall or leaving exposed.
- Top entry connection for and including exposed stainless steel auto cistern and stainless steel downpipe.
- Optional back entry connection with a concealed cistern and downpipe.
- Removable front access panel below the trough.
- Left, right, or centre 38mm waste fitting.
- Bottom to top of splash guard 500mm.
- Available in purpose made sizes.
- Sizes above 2400mm require special delivery vehicles - so please ring for prices.
- Can be ordered to suit special applications such as L Plan urinal on two walls, or U plan urinal on three walls, either in two or three pieces with infill panels.
- Standard and purpose made urinals usually 15 to 20 working days.
- Height 1050mm.
- Projection 300mm.
- Length as ordered.
- Cistern: 455mm long x 126mm front to back x 282mm high.
- Stainless steel downpipe cover.
- Marnic Water Watch flush controller. Reduced price when ordered with a urinal.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Made to order usually 15 to 20 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.