Medium Hand Wash Basin
350 front to back
Stainless Steel Medium Hand Wash Basin
Product Code WBMED
- Wall mounted stainless steel medium sized wash basin with apron support bracket.
- 400mm wide x 350mm front to back.
- Supplied with two 22mm tap holes.
- Perfect for washing hands under running water to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Complete with 32mm flush grated waste fitting (no overflow or plug).
- With destination hand washing becoming the norm the medium sized basin offers a perfect size to thoroughly wash your hands without touching the basin or splashing water on the floor.
- 170mm deep bowl helps prevent water splashing out of the basin.
- No overflow conforms to HTM64 and HBN 00-10 regulations.
- 400mm wide.
- 350mm front to back.
- 170mm deep.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
- Stainless steel tap hole blank.
- 32mm plastic bottle trap.
- 32mm chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome pipe and wall flange.
- Pair cross head pillar taps.
- Pair time flow basin taps.
- Single time flow basin tap (cold).
- Pair lever basin taps.
- Lever operated mono bloc mixer tap (requires tap hole to be enlarged).
- Knee operated valve and spout.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.