Squat WC Pan
625mm front to back
Stainless Steel Squat Toilet
Product Code SQT
- Stainless steel squat wc pan.
- Designed to be inset into the floor, or sat on the floor and boxed in.
- Back entry flushing nozzle.
- Easily cleaned.
- Stainless steel robust construction.
- Pressed treads to help prevent slipping.
- Perforated fixing strips.
- Vertical 100mm straight outlet (traps available see options).
- The squatting or Nile WC pan is available from stock.
- 595mm wide.
- 625mm front to back.
- 200mm deep.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
- Horizontal waste P trap.
- Vertical waste S trap.
- Plastic concealed high level cistern with through wall lever and flush pipe.
- Shattaf bidet spray shower with isolating valve.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.