Sit-On Nursery Solid Surface Wash Trough
Front to back 325mm
See dimensions tab for more details
Unit Price (exc VAT): 0.00
Total Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Sit-On Solid Surface Nursery School Hand Washing Trough
Product Code SSWN-SO
The nursery school solid surface wash troughs have been designed with a shorter projection of 325mm specifically for younger children who require a shorter reach to the taps. They are also suitable for older users where space is limited. The strength and durability of the solid surface material make these wash troughs an ideal solution for nursery schools, preschools, and other public wash room applications.
- Sit-on vanity mounted design without front fascia (for mounting on vanity unit by others).
- The trough can also be supplied as a wall mounted design with wall brackets and removable front fascia see product Nursery Wall Mounted.
- 325mm projection for younger children or where space is limited.
- Taplanding design for use with deck mounted taps.
- Central 38mm flush grated waste fitting.
- Standard lengths: 1200, 1500, 1800, 2400 and 3000mm or made to measure up to 3000mm long.
- Smooth hygienic non-porous material which inhibits the growth of mold.
- Standard colour is Glacier White, and a choice of 7 other colours are available for the same price. Other colour options are available to order.
Nursery style sit-on vanity unit mounted units are mounted on a suitable base unit (by others) and will require suitable support underneath the trough along the whole length.
The Nursery solid surface sit-on taplanding style wash troughs can be supplied complete with taps from the following choices:
- Toggle lever time flow taps.
- Press button time flow taps (singles or pairs).
- Infra red sensor wall spouts.
- No taps.
- Any other taps of your choice.
ColoursThe sit-on solid surface wash troughs can be supplied as standard in the following colours:
- Glacier White.
- Imperial Yellow.
- Blooming Green.
- Citrus Orange.
- Deep Cloud.
- Deep Nocturne.
- Delivery will be arranged to your site on dedicated transport to reduce the risk of damage.
- Delivery lead times are approximately 3 working weeks.
- Delivery costs will depend on the delivery address.
Due to the nature of the products and the number of options available please contact us for prices by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01275 400456.
As standard the solid surface wash troughs we supply are manufactured from Corian Material Wash troughs by Dupont, but we can also supply Hi-Macs material by LG Hausys.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Usually 4 to 5 working weeks.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
Washware Essentials Ltd will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.