Solid Surface Base Units
Depth: Standard 395mm
Height: Standard 900mm (with wash trough)
Unit Price (exc VAT): 0.00
Total Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Solid Surface Wash Trough Base Units
Product Code WE-BASE
Solid surface base units to suit our range of solid surface hand washing troughs.
Manufactured from white Corian solid surface material bonded onto WBP plywood carcass. Removable access panels for each 600mm length available in a contrasting colour. Each base unit is manufactured 10mm shorter and 5mm narrower than the trough to produce a small shadow gap.
- Manufactured up to 3000mm long.
- White Corian solid surface material bonded onto Water Boil Proof plywood carcass.
- Standard lengths: 1190, 1490, 1790, 2390 and 2990mm or made to measure up to 3000mm long.
- Smooth hygienic non-porous material which inhibits the growth of mold.
- Available in Glacier white carcass only.
- Front removable access panels for each 600mm section, available in contrasting colours.
- Special model also available for our stainless steel sit on wash troughs.
- Upto to 3000mm long (10mm shorter than Wash Trough length).
- 395mm standard depth (317mm depth for nursery troughs).
- Standard height 900mm (less height of wash trough).
- Junior height 600mm (less height of wash trough).
- Delivery will be arranged to your site on a dedicated vehicle to reduce the risk of damage.
- Delivery lead times are approximately 3 working weeks.
- Delivery costs per delivery will be £180 (excl vat) for yellow area and £280 (excl vat) for the green areas on the delivery map.
As standard the solid surface base units we supply are manufactured from Corian material by DuPont.
Click here to see our full range of Solid Surface Washing Troughs.
Usually 3 to 4 working weeks.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
Washware Essentials Ltd will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.