Angled Base Corian Wash Trough
Front to back 500mm.
Top to bottom 200mm.
Unit Price (exc VAT): 0.00
Total Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Angled Base Corian Wash Trough
Product Code ABCWT
Washware open slope solid surface wash troughs are ideal for schools and commercial applications where their strength, durability and design make these wash troughs the perfect choice.
The wash troughs are manufactured from Corian solid surface material which is a blend of 75% natural minerals and pigments in an acrylic polymer resin to give a natural smooth non-porous finish.
- Wall mounted design with wall brackets.
- The trough can also be supplied as a sit-on vanity mounted design without wall brackets.
- Taplanding design for deck mounted taps.
- Centre 32mm waste fitting.
- Standard lengths: 600, 1200, 1800, 2400, 3000 or made to measure in any size up to 3000mm long.
- 500mm projection.
- Smooth hygienic non-porous material which inhibits the growth of mold.
- Available in Glacier white only.
Wall mounted units are supplied complete with wall brackets for the trough to sit on. The trough has a waterproof plywood panel bonded to the underside to allow fixing to the brackets. Due to the weight of these products adequate wall fixings points will be required.
Sit-on vanity unit mounted units are mounted on a suitable base unit (by others) and will require suitable support underneath the trough along the whole length.
The Washware angled base solid surface wash troughs can be supplied complete with taps from the following choices:
- Press button time flow basin taps (singles or pairs).
- Lever operated basin taps (pairs).
- Sequential lever operated mixer taps.
- Infra red sensor operated taps.
- No taps.
- Any other taps of your choice.
Due to the nature of the products and the amount of options available please contact us for prices by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01275 400456.
- Delivery will be arranged to your site on a dedicated vehicle to reduce the risk of damage.
- Delivery lead times are approximately 3 working weeks.
- Delivery costs per delivery will be £180 (excl vat) for yellow area and £280 (excl vat) for the green areas on the delivery map.
As standard the solid surface wash troughs we supply are manufactured from Corian. Corian solid surface material is manufactured by DuPont and is a blend of natural minerals and acrylic polymer.
Click here to see our full range of Solid Surface Washing Troughs.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Usually 3 working weeks.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
Washware Essentials Ltd will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.