Sluice Sink And Drainer Model DU H
Sluice Sink / Slop Hopper With Drainer
Product Code DUH
- Stainless steel wall mounted sluice sink / slop hopper with drainer.
- Complies with the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C: Sanitaryware Assemblies which replaces the old HTM64 specification.
- Model DU H disposal unit.
- Right hand sluice / left hand drainer, also available with left hand sluice / right hand drainer.
- Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel with a satin polish finish.
- The sluice sink is manufactured with an anti drip edge and turn down to all four sides.
- Complete with wall mounting brackets with the option of front support legs.
- Overall size 1000mm x 600mm.
- Available with back or top entry flushpipe connection (price is £60 extra for top entry) Top entry 75mm flush pipe, 70mm for back entry.
- Top entry models include a stainless steel flushpipe.
- Full flushing rim to ensure efficient and hygienic flushing.
- 110mm plain spigot outlet with the option of white polypropylene P or S trap.
- The wall mounted sluice sink and drainer can be supplied with a stainless steel manual cistern with operating lever or a plastic concealed / exposed cistern and flushpipe with operating lever.
- Concealed 505mm (W) x 312mm (H) x 150mm (D).
- Exposed 455mm (W) x 318mm (H) x 155mm (D).
- From stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
In stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.