HTM64 Compliant Sink Mounted Lever Operated Tap
Thermostatic TMV3 Mixing Valve Tap Deck Mounted
Product Code 6765
- Hospital thermostatic lever mixing valve tap with high polish chrome finish.
- Deck / sink mounted model.
- NHS D08 compliant (formerly HTM64 type TB H2a and HBN 00-10 compliant).
- TMV3 approved.
- Safe touch surface temperature to guard against burns.
- Removable fully draining spout.
- Integral flushing system assists legionella control.
- Adjustable tap hole centres from 150mm to 200mm.
- Automatic thermostatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure.
- Long lever for wrist or elbow operation, 180 degree sequential action.
- Designed to comply with the HTM64 requirements for use in hospitals, healthcare and commercial applications.
- Incorporating a TMV3 compliant mixing valve.
- 2 x 22 mm tap holes with 150-200 mm centres required.
- Factory preset temperature: 43 degrees C.
- Maximum hot water supply temperature: 80 degrees C.
- Minimum pressure drop: 0.1 bar.
- Maximum dynamic pressure: 5 bar.
- Maximum static pressure: 10 bar.
- From stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.