Foot Pedal Bottle Fillers
350mm front to back
75mm splash back
Foot Pedal Bottle Filling Fountains
Product Code DFWHCF-PEDAL
Foot pedal operated stainless steel bottle filling fountain.
WRAS approved foot valve.
WRAS approved swan neck bottle filling tap.
Bottle filling tap with adjustable water flow control.
1.6mm thick grade 304 stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Radius front design for protection of users.
- Supplied with wall bracket and 32mm flush grated waste fitting.
- Our products are often copied, please beware of cheap imported drinking fountains with low quality stainless steel, and non WRAS approved valves, make sure you get the WRAS approval number and the valves have the correct markings to comply with the WRAS approval.
- Please ensure that products fitted outside are drained down and isolated in cold weather to avoid damage to the valve and bottle filler.
- Foot operated drinking fountains with drinking water taps are also available.
- 305mm wide.
- 350mm front to back.
- 150mm high plus 75mm splash back.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
- 32mm plastic bottle trap.
- 32mm chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome brass pipe and wall flange.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.