Baby Change Unit Fold Down
Baby Change Unit Fold Down
Fold Down Baby Change Unit
- Horizontal wall mounted fold down baby change unit table.
- Light cream colour.
- High density polyethylene construction.
- Easy clean concave changing surface.
- Manufactured with an antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria which helps reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- The baby changing table incorporates an adjustable pvc coated safety strap.
- 11kg load capacity sticker to conform to EU regulation (tested to 50kg).
- Manufactured to meet the standards EN12221-2:2008 + A1:2013.
- Easy opening/ closing mechanism and safety stop system.
- The baby change unit has no sharp edges or corners.
- Two built in bag hooks.
- 1 years warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- WALL FIXINGS ARE SUITABLE FOR SOLID WALLS. YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN FIXINGS DEPENDING ON WALL CONSTRUCTION.
Load Test Information
The baby changing station has been tested with a load of 50 kg for a period of 1 hour according to the point 5.7 of the EN 12221-2:2008+A1:2013 Standard (5.9 of EN 12221-1:2008+A1:2013 ).
50kgs is the max load, but according to the clause in EU regulations above, the manufacturers and ourselves need to have a sticker on the unit showing the 11 kg and 12 months as recommended weight to comply with the EU regulations for a type 1 baby change unit.
A type 1 baby change unit is based on the size of the unit, type 2 is longer and wider than our unit. If we don’t display this on the unit we do not conform to the EU regulations. See points 8 and 9 on the test report for Marking and Purchase Information on the EU Test Report.
The total maximum recommended weight we can legally display for this changing station is 11 kg and for babies up to 12 months according to EN 12221-1:2008+A1:2013 Type 1.
- In stock usually 1 to 3 working days
- Special next working day delivery is available at an extra £10 (excl vat) per unit if ordered before 12 mid day, or maximum 2 working days if ordered after 12 mid day.
From stock usually 2 to 3 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.