Stainless Steel Wash Troughs With High Splashback
375mm front to back
180mm deep with 300mm high splashback
Stainless Steel Wash Trough With Integral High Splashback
Product Code WTHS
- Stainless Steel wash troughs are manufactured in one piece from 1.2mm thick satin polished stainless steel for vandal resistance and durability.
- Integral high splasback to house bib taps or spouts.
- The wash troughs are supplied in 7 standard lengths 1200mm for 2 users, 1500mm and 1800mm for 3 users, 2100mm, and 2400mm long for 4 users, and 2700mm and 3000mm for five users.
- The wash troughs are supplied with one or two tap holes per user pierced in the splashback.
- These purpose made wash troughs are also available made to any length up to and including 3300mm. Please contact us for prices on special length wash troughs.
- The wash trough is supplied complete with 38mm left or right hand waste fitting and integral wall brackets.
- Taps available at extra cost.
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm and 3000mm long.
- 375mm front to back.
- 180mm deep with 300mm high splashback.
- Made to order usually 7 to 10 working days.
- Please select your wash trough tap hole preference from options.
- Supplied as standard with one pair of 28mm tap holes per user for bib taps.
- Single 28mm tap hole per user for cold or pre mixed water supply taps or spouts.
- For all other tap hole requirements not listed above please select special requirements in tap hole options and we will contact you.
- Taps. Please select from options if required or go to tap section for more choices.
- Stainless steel front support legs.
- Stainless steel soap and paper towel dispensers.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Purpose made usually 15 to 20 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.