Urban Wash Trough
Urban Wash Trough
Front to back 400mm
Top to bottom 150mm
Unit Price (exc VAT): 0.00
Total Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Solid Surface Washing Troughs - Urban Model
Product Code USSWT
Urban solid surface wash trough manufactured from Hi-Macs solid surface material. The Urban solid surface wash trough is manufactured with a flat sloping base and a rear covered waste channel. The sleek contemporary minimalistic design will complement any modern wash room area. The hidden waste system keeps the wash trough appearance clean, and reduces regular maintenance and cleaning times. The strength and durability of the solid surface wash trough makes this an ideal solution for offices and school washrooms, as well as many other applications such as nightclubs, pubs, hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, and hospitals.
Urban solid surface wash trough with rear tap ledge.
- Wall mounted style supplied with white coated stainless steel wall brackets.
- "Sit On" style for mounting on a vanity base unit supplied without wall brackets.
- 38mm flush grated centre waste fitting in rear channel with solid surface cover.
- The Urban concealed waste solid surface wash troughs can be manufactured in any size up to and including 3600mm long.
- The standard trough colour is Alpine White, but also available in a choice of 7 other colours for the same price.
- Lengths up to 3600mm.
- Front to back 400mm.
- Top to bottom 150mm.
- Delivery will be arranged to your site on dedicated transport to reduce the risk of damage.
- Delivery lead times are approximately 3 working weeks.
- Delivery costs will depend on the delivery address.
Due to the nature of the products and the amount of options available please contact us for prices by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01275 390603
We supply Hi-Macs material solid surface wash troughs which use approximately one third acrylic resin and 5% natural pigments. Its main constituent is the natural mineral aluminium hydroxide (ATH) obtained from bauxite (aluminium ore). This solid surface material is manufactured by LG.
We can also supply the wash troughs in Corian material. The Corian solid surface material is manufactured by DuPont and is a blend of natural minerals and acrylic polymer.
Usually 4 to 5 working weeks.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
Washware Essentials Ltd will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.