Hospital Janitorial Unit
Hospital Specification Janitorial Unit Stainless Steel
Product Code HJAN
- Stainless steel hospital specification Janitorial Unit.
- Combined bucket sink and hand wash unit.
- Mono bloc lever operated mixer tap with twin lever operation, swivel spout, and copper tails.
- Complies with the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C: Sanitaryware Assemblies which replaces the old HTM64 specification.
- Manufactured from stainless steel with satin finish.
- Hygienic easy clean design.
- Four legs with adjustable feet.
- 2 x 38mm waste fittings (no plugs).
- Standpipe overflow for bucket sink
- Complete with removable stainless steel bucket grating.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.