Butlers Sinks In Two Sizes With Legs Brackets And Waste
Standard 590mm long, 455mm front to back, 255mm deep
Legs 650mm long (legs delivered in 1 to 3 working days)
Armitage Shanks Fireclay Butlers Sinks
Product Code BSLB
- Armitage Shanks Butlers sink.
- Manufactured in white fireclay with built in overflow.
- The Butlers sinks are offered in 2 sizes.
- Complete with 38mm slotted waste fitting, plug, chain and chain stay.
- The Butlers sinks are supplied complete with 650mm long legs, bearers, and waste fitting unlike other products offered on the internet.
- Sizes may vary slightly due to the manufacturing process.
- Butlers sinks without legs and brackets are available in the Cleaners Sink section.
- Small 455mm long, 380mm front to back, 205mm deep.
- Standard 595mm long, 455mm front to back, 255mm deep.
- Legs 650mm long.
- To order usually 15 to 20 working days.
- Wall mounted cross head bib taps for concealed water supply.
- Wall mounted cross head bib taps and chrome plated wall elbows for exposed water supply.
- Wall mounted 3 inch lever bib taps for concealed water supply.
- Wall mounted 3 inch lever bib taps and chrome plated wall elbows for exposed water supply.
- Plastic 38mm bottle trap.
- Chrome plated brass 38mm bottle trap, with 400mm chrome brass pipe and wall flange.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Direct from manufacturer usually 15 to 20 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.