Cleaners Bucket Sink Wall Mounted
340mm front to back
217mm deep bowl
257mm high splash back
Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Bucket Sink
Product Code BSWM
- Stainless steel wall mounted bucket sink, ideal for cleaners cupboards.
- Robust stainless steel construction.
- Wall fixing.
- Complete with 38mm flush grated waste fitting,wall brackets, and removable stainless steel bucket grating.
- Stainless steel 257mm high separate splash back.
- Wall mounted bib taps available as an option.
- 455mm wide.
- 340mm front to back.
- 217mm deep bowl and 257mm high splash back.
- From stock usually 7 to 10 working days.
- Wall mounted cross head bib taps or wall mounted 6 inch lever bib taps for concealed water supply.
- Plastic or chrome plated brass bottle trap.
- Chrome plated wall plate elbows for exposed water supply.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 7 to 10 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.