Alder Cleaners Sink
380mm front to back
305mm high splash back
Armitage Shanks Alder Cleaners Sink
Heavy Duty Fireclay
Product Code Alder
A practical high back fireclay janitorial sink in a white finish. Designed to withstand heavy use with an acid and alkali resistance, antibacterial glazed surface. Its complete with a stainless steel bucket grating, pre-drilled fixing holes, and a 1 1/2-inch waste outlet hole.
- Armitage Shanks Alder cleaners bucket sink.
- Manufactured in white fireclay.
- Complete with hinged stainless steel grating.
- Taps shown for illustration purposes (but similar ones can be ordered in the options).
*Please ensure that you add in the optional extras for your convenience.
- 510mm wide
- 380mm front to back.
- 230mm deep and 305mm high splash back.
- To order usually 7 to 10 working days.
- 38mm waste fitting.
- 350mm long legs with wall brackets.
- Wall mounted cross head bib taps for concealed water supply.
- Wall mounted cross head bib taps and chrome plated wall elbows for exposed water supply.
- Plastic or chrome plated brass 38mm bottle trap.
- 650mm long legs which can be cut down to size.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
To order usually 7 to 10 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.