No Touch Foot Operated Bottle Filler
464mm wide body
124mm front to back,
Bottle filler tray 187mm front to back
500mm to 900mm telescopic shroud
No Touch Foot Operated Bottle Filling Fountain
Product Code FOBF-18
- No touch foot operated bottle filling unit.
- Easily operated with either foot.
- No touch operation helps to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Grade 304 stainless steel body.
- Stainless steel foot button housing.
- Stainless steel telescopic shroud to conceal pipework.
- Impact resistant ABS plastic bottle filling section with antimicrobial coating.
- Laminar flow bottle filling spout to reduce splashing.
- 4.5 litre per minute flow rate.
- On / off operation to save water.
- 32mm waste fitting with plastic P trap.
- Front fascia hinges to aid installation and maintenance.
- Ideal for filling sports bottles in schools, gyms, leisure centres, and public areas.
- Designed for water supply and waste through the back wall.
- Secured to the wall with fixing holes in the backplate.
- WRAS approved water fittings.
- 749mm high.
- 464mm wide.
- Body 124mm front to back.
- Bottle filler tray 187mm front to back.
Foot Plate and Shroud
- 300mm wide footplate.
- 135mm projection on footplate.
- 500 - 900mm telescopic shroud.
- In stock usually 2 to 3 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
In stock usually 2 to 3 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.