Multiple Drinking Bottle Filling Station
400mm front to back
150mm deep with 75mm splashback
Drinking Water Bottle Filling Station
Product Code MBFS
Stainless steel multiple drinking water bottle filling station, suitable for filling re-usable water bottles or cups.
Manufactured in one piece from 1.6mm thick stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- Available in four standard lengths - 1200mm with two bottle fillers - 1500mm with three bottle fillers - 1800mm with four bottle fillers - 2400mm with five bottle fillers.
- WRAS approved bottle filling taps.
- Complete with integral wall brackets and 38mm centre waste fitting.
- Optional front support legs are available.
- Optional stainless steel freestanding frame with shelf - 850mm high.
- Recommended for many applications including schools, sports centres, gyms, and public areas.
Bottle Filling Station Size
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm or 2400mm long.
- 400mm front to back.
- 150mm deep with 75mm splashback.
- From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
- Extra bottle fillers per station upon request at additional cost per bottle filler.
- 38mm plastic bottle trap.
- Stainless steel front support legs.
- Stainless steel 850mm high frame and shelf.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 2 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.