Foot Op Junior Height Bottle Filler & Drinking Fountain
300mm front to back
Foot Operated Junior Height Combined Fountain And Bottle Filler
Product Code DFBF-FJ
- Junior height foot operated drinking fountain with combined water bottle filler.
- Individual foot operated buttons for water bottle filler and the drinking fountain.
- Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel with satin polish finish.
- Back to wall and floor standing installation.
- Available as a free standing pedestal unit by adding a rear cover panel.
- Manufactured from stainless steel with a matt polished finish.
- WRAS approved water path fittings.
- Rounded front corners for safety.
- Floor and wall mounting points with a full adult height undershroud to conceal all plumbing.
- Complete with two 32mm waste fittings with flexible waste pipes joined with a T piece to leave a single outlet (requires a trap).
- 15mm compression fittings on foot valves.
- Lockable side door for and large rear opening for access to the plumbing connections and fixing points.
- 760mm high.
- 300mm front to back.
- 300mm wide.
- From stock usually 2 to 3 working days.
- Rear cover panel to make the unit freestanding.
- Adult 900mm height model also available.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 2 to 3 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.