Wall Mounted Bottle Filler Fountain
350mm front to back.
150mm high plus 75mm splash back.
Stainless Steel Bottle / Cup Filler Fountain
Product Code DFWH-CF
School stainless steel wall hung bottle / cup filler manufactured in one piece from 1.6mm thick stainless steel for extra vandal resistance and durability.
- The school bottle and cup filling station has a radius front design to ensure there are no sharp edges or corners for safety.
- Complete with WRAS approved swan neck bottle / cup filler with press button valve.
- Complete with wall bracket and 32mm waste fitting.
- Recommended for many applications including schools, sports centres, gyms, and public areas.
- Tested to 2.0 Bar pressure.
- Please ensure that these are drained down in cold weather to avoid damage to the tap.
Bottle Filling Station Size
- 305mm wide.
- 350mm front to back.
- 150mm high plus 75mm splash back.
- From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
Drinking Fountain Optional Extras
- 32mm plastic bottle trap.
- 32mm chrome plated brass bottle trap with chrome brass pipe and wall flange.
- Special next working day delivery is available at an extra cost of £15 (excl vat) per bottle filling station if ordered before 12 mid day, or maximum 2 working days if ordered after 12 mid day.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
From stock usually 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.