Plaster Sink Hospital Pattern
Plaster Sink With Drainer
Product Code PSH
- Plaster sink to hospital HTM64 specification.
- The plaster sink is manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel with a satin polish finish.
- Complies with the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C: Sanitaryware Assemblies which replaces the old HTM64 specification.
- The plaster sink is supplied with a left hand or right hand sink bowl.
- The plaster sink is manufactured with an anti drip edge and turn down to all four sides.
- Complete with wall mounting brackets with the option of front support legs.
- Overall size 1200mm x 600mm.
- The plaster sink is supplied as standard with no tap holes but can be supplied with one or two tap holes.
- 500mm x 400mm x 200mm sink bowl.
- Integral sump with removable stainless steel plaster basket and cover.
- 38mm flush grated unslotted waste fitting, no overflow.
- To order usually 10 to 15 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
To order usually 12 to 15 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.