Plaster Sink Hospital Pattern
Plaster Sink With Drainer
Product Code PSH
Plaster sinks are used in medical plaster rooms to soak plaster bandages in water to activate the plaster of paris. The bandage is placed in the basket which is full of water inside the sump below the bowl. Any excess water is discharged through the holes in the top rim of the basket. When the bandages are ready the whole basket is removed and the bandages are taken out and used. Any plaster disolved in the water can then be left to settle before the water is disposed of. The sump has a cover so that the sink can be used to rinse out other items under running water when the sump and basket is not being used. It is recommended to still use a plaster interceptor or trap with these units to catch any plaster that has inadvertantly entered the drain. The sump is supplied with a standard 38mm flush grated waste fitting without a plug.
- Plaster sink to hospital HTM64 specification.
- The plaster sink is manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel with a satin polish finish.
- Complies with the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C: Sanitaryware Assemblies which replaces the old HTM64 specification.
- The plaster sink is supplied with a left hand or right hand sink bowl.
- The plaster sink is manufactured with an anti drip edge and turn down to all four sides.
- Complete with wall mounting brackets with the option of front support legs.
- Overall size 1200mm x 600mm.
- The plaster sink is supplied as standard with no tap holes but can be supplied with one or two tap holes.
- 38mm flush grated waste fitting.
- Supplied with removeable plaster basket and lid.
- 500mm x 400mm x 200mm sink bowl.
- Integral sump with removable stainless steel plaster basket and cover.
- 38mm flush grated unslotted waste fitting, no overflow.
- To order usually 3 - 5 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
To order usually 3 - 5 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.