Infrared Wall Mounted Spout With Battery Or Mains Supply
Product Code: IRBS
- Infrared wall mounted basin spout.
- Chrome plated brass body.
- 170mm projection from the wall.
- Adjustable water spray angle.
- Light will illuminate and water will dispense when users hand enter sensor area.
- Water will stop when the users hands are removed from the sensor area.
- Water will automatically shut off after 90 seconds of continual use.
- Mains supply 240VAC to 9VDC transformer.
- Alternative battery supply with battery box for 6 x AA batteries.
- Low battery warning.
- Available as kit for 1, 2, and 3 taps with one mains transformer or battery box.
- Single inlet for cold or pre-mixed water.
- Spout should be installed minimum of 300mm from base of sink / trough.
- WRAS approved.
- Water flow rate 5.6 litres per minute at 5 bar for BREEAM compliance and to achieve maximum water savings.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty against defects.
- 30mm taphole required, up to 40mm thick.
- Min operating pressure required 0.5 Bar.
- Max static water pressure 8 Bar.
|Flow rate (l/min
- Usually 3 to 5 working days.
To see our full range of taps.
- Battery or mains supply.
- Kit with 1, 2, or 3 taps.
- TMV3 mixing valve (regulations state these should be fitted close to the tap and ideally one per tap.