Armitage Shanks Markwik 21 A6060AA Hospital Lever Mixing Valve Tap
Product Code A6060AA
- Armitage Shanks Markwik 21 Thermostatic hospital tap.
- High polish chrome finish.
- Wall mounted model.
- HTM64 type TB H2a.
- Conforms to HTM64 (2006), HTM04, HFN30.
- TMV3 approved.
- Fitted with Bioguard outlet which reduces the opportunity for bio film attachment and is lined with anti-microbial copper.
- Insulated body to prevent danger of burns.
- 200mm tap hole centres.
- Long lever for wrist or elbow operation, 180 degree sequential action.
- Designed to comply with the HTM64 requirements for use in hospitals, healthcare and commercial applications.
- Replaces the Markwik A4553AA model.
- Incorporating a TMV3 compliant mixing valve.
- 2 x 22 mm tap holes at 200 mm centres required.
- To order usually 5 to 7 working days.
To see the full range of slop hoppers and hospital sinks.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**