Solid Surface Wash Troughs
Two, Three and Four Station
Product Code SSW
Solid surface material wash troughs for school and commercial applications. The strength and durability of the solid surface material make these wash troughs an ideal solution for school washrooms, as well as many other applications such as restaurants, shopping centers, pubs, nightclubs, and hospitals.
Four designs are offered:
- Taplanding style wall hung with a rear ledge for trough mounted taps.
- Taplanding style for mounting on a vanity unit. (No front fascia panel).
- Splashback style wall hung with the taps mounted in the rear upstand.
- Splashback style for mounting on a vanity unit. (No front fascia panel).
The solid surface wash troughs are available to order in two, three and four station units, 1200, 1500, 1800, and 2400mm long. Special sizes can be manufactured on request.
The wash troughs can be supplied complete with taps from the following choices:
- Push button time flow taps (singles or pairs).
- Monobloc lever operated manual mixer tap.
- Infra red sensor operated basin or wall spouts.
- No taps.
The solid surface wash troughs and front fascia panels can be supplied as standard in the following colours:
- Alpine White
- Mazarin Blue
- Lilac Haze
- Festival Pink
- Fiery Red
- Light Green
Front fascia panels can be chosen in a contrasting colour to the wash trough.
We have the following wall mounted taplanding style wash troughs in stock.
- Delivery will be arranged to your site on a pallet to reduce the risk of damage.
- Delivery lead times are about 3 to 4 weeks.
- Delivery costs will depend on quantity ordered.
- 4 x 1200mm long for two users in white.
- 4 x 1500mm long for three users in white.
- 2 x 1800mm long for three users in white.
Due to the nature of the products and the amount of options available please contact us for prices by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone on 01275 338064
We can supply Hi-Macs material solid surface wash troughs which use approximately one third acrylic resin and 5% natural pigments. Its main constituent is the natural mineral aluminium hydroxide (ATH) obtained from bauxite (aluminium ore). This solid surface material is manufactured by LG.
We can also supply Corian wash troughs. This solid surface material is manufactured by DuPont and is a blend of natural minerals and acrylic polymer.